Many women are faced with an unplanned pregnancy and find it hard to make a decision about what to do. At the Pregnancy Advisory Clinic we are here to help and support you in making this decision.
It is quite normal to have mixed feelings about being pregnant and about each of the choices open to you; making a decision can be difficult and frightening. In making your decision it is helpful to be clear about your feelings by listing and exploring them.
If you cannot decide, you may find it useful to discuss your options and obtain more information regarding health issues and social support. A referral to the Pregnancy Advisory Service.
You can self refer by contacting 01792 200303
8.00am – 3.00pm Monday to Thursday
8.00 – 1.00 Friday
Fancy a chat about your family’s needs during this uncertain time?
We are here for you – we’ll listen, support and advise.
We’ll talk about what you want to talk about, but it could be managing child anxiety, behaviours, parental stress, anything to do with family life.
Our Advice Line is open every Monday 10AM till 1PM
CALL OR TEXT - 01639 507351
What they do
Free and confidential:
- Sexual Health advice, testing for sexually transmitted infections (STIs/STDs) and treatment
- Contraception, including emergency contraceptive pill and emergency coils. NB - emergency coils can only be fitted at our main centres at Singleton and Neath Port Talbot hospitals and Quarella Road Clinic, Bridgend
- Pregnancy Testing
- HIV testing
- Access to PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis) at Singleton Hospital
- Access to PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) at Singleton and Neath Port Talbot hospitals and Quarella Road clinic, Bridgend
- Hepatitis B vaccination at Singleton, NPTH and Quarella Road
- Help for victims of sexual assault
- Psychosexual counselling
Helpline 0300 5550279
Open Monday to Thursday 8am to 4.30pm and Friday 8am to 12.30pm